These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd’s website located at https://www.estoot.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.We may modify this Contract from time to time. We encourage you to check this agreement periodically to stay updated. Do not continue to use Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “Estoot”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
Ownership and License
Unless otherwise stated, Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.estoot.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.estoot.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.estoot.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.estoot.com/
- Redistribute content from Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Estoot, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws prevalent across the territory of India. Trademarks and logos used in connection with services provided by Estoot to clients are the trademarks of their respective owners. Any infringement on Estoot’s intellectual and creative property, like publishing existing content under someone else’s name, or using any of this content without prior permission, will be considered illegal use.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
By accessing the website, you agree that you will not
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy other data from the Services;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of LinkedIn;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Estoot without our express consent
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Estoot’s consent;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18. By using this website, you are confirming that you are of legal age according to the jurisdiction of India or the country of your residence.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this at email@example.com. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 30 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Estoot Digital Pvt Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Estoot shall not be responsible for any damages or injury, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages that arise from your use of the Site. These include but are not limited to damages or injury caused by any use or inability to use the Site or any other site to which you hyperlink from our site, fair of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line failure. Estoot shall not be liable on account of any negligence even if Estoot’s authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies or may not be complete or accurate. Estoot reserves the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after the submission on any order) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice to you including errors, accuracies and omissions related to price and availability.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your accessing or use of the Website is at your sole risk. We and our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, We assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, inaccuracy, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
We and Our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the service will be accessible at any time or at all times via the channel selected or used by you, the information, content or advertisements (collectively, the “materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or through the service, or the results that may be obtained from the use of the service, will be accurate or reliable.
You agree to indemnify and hold Estoot, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Estoot by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
For any enquiries, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.